In the fast-paced online marketing world, it can be frustrating to wait weeks or months until a new feature is implemented on your university website by your IT department or agency. Google Tag Manager puts the marketer in the driving seat and allows you to publish new tracking functions, feedback tools or user engagement features within minutes.
What you will learn – At the end of the workshop you will have a good understanding on how Google Tag Manager works, what you can use it for, and how to convince IT to implement it on your university website.
Interesting for – This workshop is aimed at people who are involved with online marketing & recruitment.
- The inner workings of Google Tag Manager
- Popular use cases for universities such as:
– Tracking inquiries, brochure downloads and much more
– Including the visitor source in your contact or application form
– Implementing useful 3rd party tools for tracking, feedback and user engagement
– Retargeting with Google Adwords & Co
3. How to convince IT to implement Google Tag Manager?
4. Q&A and experience sharing
Type of session: Workshop
Requirements: A laptop or tablet is required